Complete the online application here no later than June 23, 2017. Below is the list of the questions you’ll be prompted to answer so you can prepare your responses before taking the survey.
After completing your application you will be notified of your acceptance by the end of June and have 1 week to accept. Activities for accepted Fellows will begin July 1.
Please respond to the following questions with a brief paragraph in the application.
- What is your understanding of the role of feedback in the classroom? How do you believe feedback drives student learning and achievement?
- Please share a time when feedback from a teacher made an impact on you. What about the feedback was most meaningful?
- What strengths and skills are you bringing to this fellowship?
- What grade level and/or content area are you hoping to be placed in next year? (Note: We recognize that most folks will find out their content placements in the fall. Please update us as you find out more from your regions.)
- What do you hope to gain from this fellowship?